There are numerous opportunities for volunteering within our children's ministry programs! All children's ministry workers are required to complete the "Safe Place" ministry training program.
- Sunday School volunteer : Assist in facilitating activities for children on Sunday mornings at 10:45 a.m. [age 2 - grade 6]
- JUMP ministry volunteer : Assist in facilitating activities for children [age 3 - grade 4] Wednesdays @ 6:00 p.m.
- Nursery volunteer : Provide loving care for infants through age 2 during Sunday morning worship services.
- Small Group volunteer : Assist in guiding children of a specific age group through several different activities which may include focus on Bible story review, application, memory and prayer during Sunday school time.
- Check In : The first impression given to parents and guardians! Kids kindergarten age and younger must be checked in on Sunday morning, and all of the kids are checked in on Wednesday nights. We need volunteers to meet and greet the kids, get them registered, and help with basic record keeping.
- Hospitality : We offer meals for leaders and volunteers on Wednesday nights. You and your team will plan food for meals, help out in the kitchen, prepare food and help with clean up.
To complete a volunteer application form, click HERE.
|Janell Frey, Children's Ministry Director|